This endpoint can be used to create a User. Users can create Teams and Contracts.
A User can register with their email:
- via an invitation (e.g. to a contract or a team)
- via a partner (e.g. a software platform)
- The optional avatar parameter must be a valid URL e.g. https://www.publicurl.com/avatar.jpg
- The email parameter must be provided with a valid email format e.g. [email protected]
- The first_name and last_name parameters must be strings
A User must have a first name, last name and email. The avatar parameter is optional and can be provided by the User later. An avatar is a profile picture which can be provided as a publicly accessible URL.
When a new User is registered, they will automatically become the Team owner of a new team called "Personal team". You can obtain the Id of this team by using the Get teams endpoint.
To try the endpoint, simply enter the first name, last name and email of the new user below and click Try It! The Id of the new User will be returned in the response. Try the following Recipe for more details.
The email of a User is unique and can only be registered once. Creating a User for an email which already exists will return an error.