This guide will walk you through the creation of your first contract with the Legislate REST API.
Some features are limited / disabled in Sandbox.
Emails are not sent and random parts of the contracts are blurred.
In this guide, we assume that you already followed the Authentication section and are able to authenticate with our API.
In this guide, to create your first contract you will:
- Create a new team or select your personal team.
- Get all contract types and select one.
- Get all the possible contract terms for the selected contract type.
- Create the contract by setting the contract term values.
- Add collaborators and parties to your contract
All API requests can be done directly from our documentation
To do so, take a look at one endpoint's documentation, fill-in the request parameters and click "Try it!".
Updated 23 days ago